HP Color LaserJet 3600n Printer Driver Download
These days, people tend to be more competitive in every aspect of life, specifically more about business environment. It can be proved that those business-thing environment need more effective ways to increase profit and promote their business in elegant and attractive ways. Therefore, eye-catching business leaflet which is printer perfectly is the key of success for their business. In addition, you can write HP Color LaserJet 3600N down on your list.
HP Color LaserJet 3600N equipped with enhanced colour technologies meaning there is no doubt for the prints quality. When it comes to full-colour printing, this device able to produce vivid, vibrant and crystal clear colour, since it has an accurate resolution up to 600 by 600dpi. Besides, the 4-colour of ColorShpere Toner also becomes additional feature to produce exceptional colour printing and sharp text-only document.
You might also like: HP Color LaserJet 2820 All-in-One Printer
If you need efficient device which is able to reduce the paper usage, HP Color LaserJet 3600N can also fulfil your wish. It is because Automatic Duplexer is one of functional features on this printer meaning you are able to do 2-sided printings in easier way. This device supported with 360 MHz processor, along with built-in 128 MB memory to keep the performance in constant state.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
|Printer Type||Workgroup printer – laser – color|
|Print Speed||Up to 17 ppm – B/W – Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
Up to 17 ppm – color – Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
Up to 17 ppm – B/W – A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
Up to 17 ppm – color – A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
|Max Resolution ( B&W )||600 dpi|
|Max Resolution ( Color )||600 dpi|
|Image EnhancementTechnology||HP ImageREt 3600|
|Media Handling||100-sheet multipurpose tray, 250-sheet input tray|
|Printer Features||optional duplex|
|Media Type||bond paper, color laser paper, envelopes, glossy paper, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, transparencies|
|Media Sizes||3 in x 5 in, A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)|
|Envelope Sizes||International B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in), Monarch (3.87 in x 7.5 in), US No 10 (4.1 in x 9.5 in)|
|Consumables Included||1 x toner cartridge ( black ) – up to 6000 pages
1 x toner cartridge ( cyan ) – up to 4000 pages
1 x toner cartridge ( magenta ) – up to 4000 pages
1 x toner cartridge ( yellow ) – up to 4000 pages
|Networking||Print server – plug-in module|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 1, Telnet|
|Network / Transport Protocol||TCP/IP|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet|
|OS Required||Apple MacOS X 10.2, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Red Hat Linux 6.0 or later|
|RAM Installed ( Max )||64 MB / 64 MB (max)|
|Installed Size||64 MB|
|Product Line||HP Color LaserJet|
|Country Kits||United States|
Simple Steps of Installing HP Color LaserJet 3600n Driver:
When you want to install the HP Color LaserJet 3600n Driver to your printer, you will be able to find some ways that you can try. Among all of those ways, there are two ways that many people chose when they want to install the HP Color LaserJet 3600n Driver on their computer. The first one is using the CD (first option) and the second one is without using the CD (second, third, and fourth options).
First Option: Installing HP Color LaserJet 3600n Driver Using the CD Driver:
- The first thing that you need is the installation CD of HP Color LaserJet 3600n printer. You will not need to worry about the CD since you will get the installation CD from the bundle package when you buy the HP Color LaserJet 3600n printer.
- For the installation process, you just need to insert the CD driver for HP Color LaserJet 3600n into your computer CD/DVD drive and let the program runs automatically. After that, you just need to follow all of the steps that are offered and you will be able to install the HP Color LaserJet 3600n Driver.
Second Option: Installing HP Color LaserJet 3600n Driver Using the Setup File:
- If you want to install the HP Color LaserJet 3600n Driver using the setup file, you will need to firstly have the setup file that will be used to install the driver.
- When you already have the setup file, you just need to simply right-click on the setup file and run it as the administrator.
- The next thing that you need to do is choosing the printer type that you want to install based on your need and the specification of HP Color LaserJet 3600n too. When everything is ready, you just need to click Next or Accept to go to the next step.
- When the process asks you to insert the USB cable, make sure you do that. After you insert the USB cable, the program will detect the printer and you just need to wait for the installation process to be done.
- Once the installation process is done, you are ready to use the HP Color LaserJet 3600n printer.
Third Option: Installing HP Color LaserJet 3600n Driver Using the “Add Device” Option:
- The first thing that you need to do is extracting the files that you need for the installation process. If you have not had the file needed, you can download the file that you need on the trusted links.
- The second step that you need to do is clicking “Start” and picking the option of “Device and Printers.”
- The third thing that you need to do is choosing the option “Add a Printer” to add the HP Color LaserJet 3600n printer.
- The next step that you need to do is plugging in the USB cable that will connect you printer to the computer where you want the HP Color LaserJet 3600n Driver to be installed.
- When you are asked if you have the disk, then you will need to pick the “Have Disk” option and lead the program to the specific folder where you have extracted the necessary files on the first step.
- When you have done that, you just need to wait for the whole processes to be finished and your HP Color LaserJet 3600n Driver is installed.
Third Option: Updating HP Color LaserJet 3600n Driver Using the Update Driver Option:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the “Device Manager” that you can easily find on the “My Computer” option. When you have accessed the window, you will mostly find the missing driver box on the window. On that missing driver box, you need to right-click and choose the option to “Update Driver.”
- When you have done all of those steps above, you will be able to get the option to install the printer manually from that windows. Make sure you do that.
- If you are asked the location of the driver for the HP Color LaserJet 3600n, then you will need to lead the window to the location where you have extracted the files that you need to install the HP Color LaserJet 3600n Driver.
- If the “Install” option has appeared, you just need to click that option and click “Next.
- You need to wait for few minutes for the process to finish and after the process is finished, you are ready to use the HP Color LaserJet 3600n printing for any of your printing needs.
Fourth Option: Installing HP Color LaserJet 3600n Driver Using the Local Area Network Cable:
- If you want to install HP Color LaserJet 3600n Driver using the LAN cable, then you will need to simply share the HP Color LaserJet 3600n printer using the LAN network.
- When you have shared HP Color LaserJet 3600n printer, you can easily access the shared printer that you have (using the IP network of the specific computer or the sharing centre option) by selecting the “Connect” option to finish the whole processes.
Simple Steps of Sharing HP Color LaserJet 3600n Printer Using LAN:
- The first thing that you need to do is installing the HP Color LaserJet 3600n Driver and when you have done that, you will need to continue the process of sharing HP Color LaserJet 3600n printer over the LAN.
- The second thing that you need to do is right-click on the printer icon that you can find on your screen and choose the “Printer Properties” that you can find there.
- Once the window is opened, you can simply click on the “Sharing” tab that is on the top part of the window and get the option of “Share This Printer.
- For those who are using some different version of Windows, the x32 and x64 bit, you will need to tick on the box for the x64 and x86-bit option. This one is important to make sure that the printer can be used by all of the computers even though the operating systems.
- Basically, when this step is finished, the sharing printer process is finished. Even though, you might want to do the next step to make sure that the other computers are able to access the main host computer. This way, all other users will have the easier connection over their computer. To do that, you need to find the “Open Network and Sharing Center” that can be found on the clock bar on the lower right of your home screen.
- When another window appears, you need to pick “Change Advanced Sharing Setting” to continue to the next process.
- You need to pick the “File and Printer Sharing” option and find the “Turn on File and Printer Sharing”
- The last step that you need to do is turning off the password for the sharing on “Turn Off Password Protected Sharing”
Those are some simple steps that you need to do if you want to start sharing your HP Color LaserJet 3600n printer using the LAN connection. When everything is done, you can try using the HP Color LaserJet 3600n printer using the LAN connection.
|HP Color LaserJet 3600n host based driver Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008||14.2 MB||Download|
|HP color LaserJet 3600n installer Mac OS X||26.9 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 3600n Series Printers World Wide Printing System Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7 (32/64-bit)||147.5 MB||Download|
|HP color LaserJet 3600n printing system Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista (32/64-bit)||48.8 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit)||1 MB||Download|
|HP color LaserJet 3600n host based 64-bit driver (use with Itanium based systems) Windows Server 2003/XP (64-bit)||15.7 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 8/8.1 (64-bit)||1.5 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 3600n Host Based Driver Windows Server 2008/2003/XP/Vista (64-bit)||14.4 MB||Download|
You might also like: HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer Series
For your information, all of the links that you can use for downloading the necessary files to install HP Color LaserJet 3600n are currently active since all of those links have been checked by the admin from hpdriversupport.net. To make it even better, you need to check the specification of the computer where you are going to install the HP Color LaserJet 3600n to make sure everything is fine and compatible and if you find any problem during the installation, you can simply email the admin at firstname.lastname@example.org.