HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn Driver Free Download
HP business inkjet 3000dtn almost has the same feature as the series of HP business inkjet 3000n. However, unlike the type of 3000n, this printer has 700 sheets of paper feeder in tray 3 and the auto-duplex unit in its automatic two sides printing. This printer offers some features that has high quality outputs and accurate document results. You can print your document with complete and accurate color and powerful print quality through the application of HP PhotoREt III with the resolution up to 2400 x 1200 dpi with the automatic calibration of its color.
HP business inkjet 3000dtn is the series of printer that supplies economical management. This printer has a high capacity for the print cartridges and the print heads can be replaced easily and also infrequent. The technology of HP Smart printing updates automatically the level of ink gauges. The modular design of this cartridge will let you to replace the only color that you need.
You might also like: HP Business Inkjet 2600 Printer series
HP business inkjet 3000dtn has the operation system of one-touch page adjuster. The loading paper can be easier. You just only need to open a tray, load the paper, and then move the paper adjuster just with a finger so you can reload the paper simply and quickly.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
|Printer Type||Workgroup printer – ink-jet – color|
|Print Speed||Up to 1 ppm – color best
Up to 10 ppm – color normal
Up to 17 ppm – color draft
Up to 2.5 ppm – black best
Up to 14 ppm – black normal
Up to 21 ppm – black draft
|Max Resolution ( B&W )||1200 x 600 dpi|
|Max Resolution ( Color )||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|Language Simulation||PCL 5C, PCL 6C, PostScript 3|
|Media Type||bond paper, recycled paper, transparencies, cards, envelopes, glossy paper, heavy-weight coated paper, index cards, labels, matte paper, photo paper|
|Media Sizes||3.5 in x 5.5 in, A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)|
|Consumables Included||1 x ink cartridge ( magenta )
1 x ink cartridge ( yellow )
1 x ink cartridge ( cyan )
1 x ink cartridge ( black )
|RAM Installed ( Max )||88 MB / 344 MB (max)|
|Installed Size||88 MB|
|Technology / Form Factor||SDRAM – DIMM 100-pin|
|Max Supported Size||344 MB|
|Max Media Size (Custom)||8.5 in x 14 in|
|Media Feeder(s)||1 x automatic – 300 sheets|
|Min RAM Size||64 MB|
|OS Required||Apple MacOS 8.6 or later, Microsoft Windows 2000 / NT4.0, Microsoft Windows XP|
|Monthly Duty Cycle (max)||30000 pages|
|Cartridge / Printhead Included Qty||4|
|Product Line||HP Business Inkjet|
|Type||Drivers & Utilities|
Simple Steps of Installing HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn Driver:
When you want to install the HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn Driver to your printer, you will be able to find some ways that you can try. Among all of those ways, there are two ways that many people chose when they want to install the HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn Driver on their computer. The first one is using the CD (first option) and the second one is without using the CD (second, third, and fourth options).
First Option: Installing HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn Driver Using the CD Driver:
- The first thing that you need is the installation CD of HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn printer. You will not need to worry about the CD since you will get the installation CD from the bundle package when you buy the HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn printer.
- For the installation process, you just need to insert the CD driver for HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn into your computer CD/DVD drive and let the program runs automatically. After that, you just need to follow all of the steps that are offered and you will be able to install the HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn Driver.
Second Option: Installing HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn Driver Using the Setup File:
- If you want to install the HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn Driver using the setup file, you will need to firstly have the setup file that will be used to install the driver.
- When you already have the setup file, you just need to simply right-click on the setup file and run it as the administrator.
- The next thing that you need to do is choosing the printer type that you want to install based on your need and the specification of HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn too. When everything is ready, you just need to click Next or Accept to go to the next step.
- When the process asks you to insert the USB cable, make sure you do that. After you insert the USB cable, the program will detect the printer and you just need to wait for the installation process to be done.
- Once the installation process is done, you are ready to use the HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn printer.
Third Option: Installing HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn Driver Using the “Add Device” Option:
- The first thing that you need to do is extracting the files that you need for the installation process. If you have not had the file needed, you can download the file that you need on the trusted links.
- The second step that you need to do is clicking “Start” and picking the option of “Device and Printers.”
- The third thing that you need to do is choosing the option “Add a Printer” to add the HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn printer.
- The next step that you need to do is plugging in the USB cable that will connect you printer to the computer where you want the HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn Driver to be installed.
- When you are asked if you have the disk, then you will need to pick the “Have Disk” option and lead the program to the specific folder where you have extracted the necessary files on the first step.
- When you have done that, you just need to wait for the whole processes to be finished and your HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn Driver is installed.
Third Option: Updating HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn Driver Using the Update Driver Option:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the “Device Manager” that you can easily find on the “My Computer” option. When you have accessed the window, you will mostly find the missing driver box on the window. On that missing driver box, you need to right-click and choose the option to “Update Driver.”
- When you have done all of those steps above, you will be able to get the option to install the printer manually from that windows. Make sure you do that.
- If you are asked the location of the driver for the HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn, then you will need to lead the window to the location where you have extracted the files that you need to install the HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn Driver.
- If the “Install” option has appeared, you just need to click that option and click “Next.
- You need to wait for few minutes for the process to finish and after the process is finished, you are ready to use the HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn printing for any of your printing needs.
Fourth Option: Installing HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn Driver Using the Local Area Network Cable:
- If you want to install HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn Driver using the LAN cable, then you will need to simply share the HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn printer using the LAN network.
- When you have shared HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn printer, you can easily access the shared printer that you have (using the IP network of the specific computer or the sharing centre option) by selecting the “Connect” option to finish the whole processes.
Simple Steps of Sharing HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn Printer Using LAN:
- The first thing that you need to do is installing the HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn Driver and when you have done that, you will need to continue the process of sharing HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn printer over the LAN.
- The second thing that you need to do is right-click on the printer icon that you can find on your screen and choose the “Printer Properties” that you can find there.
- Once the window is opened, you can simply click on the “Sharing” tab that is on the top part of the window and get the option of “Share This Printer.
- For those who are using some different version of Windows, the x32 and x64 bit, you will need to tick on the box for the x64 and x86-bit option. This one is important to make sure that the printer can be used by all of the computers even though the operating systems.
- Basically, when this step is finished, the sharing printer process is finished. Even though, you might want to do the next step to make sure that the other computers are able to access the main host computer. This way, all other users will have the easier connection over their computer. To do that, you need to find the “Open Network and Sharing Center” that can be found on the clock bar on the lower right of your home screen.
- When another window appears, you need to pick “Change Advanced Sharing Setting” to continue to the next process.
- You need to pick the “File and Printer Sharing” option and find the “Turn on File and Printer Sharing”
- The last step that you need to do is turning off the password for the sharing on “Turn Off Password Protected Sharing”
Those are some simple steps that you need to do if you want to start sharing your HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn printer using the LAN connection. When everything is done, you can try using the HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn printer using the LAN connection.
|HP Business Inkjet 3000 Printer||all||Download|
You might also like: HP Business Inkjet 2800 Printer series Support
For your information, all of the links that you can use for downloading the necessary files to install HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn are currently active since all of those links have been checked by the admin from hpdriversupport.net. To make it even better, you need to check the specification of the computer where you are going to install the HP Business Inkjet 3000dtn to make sure everything is fine and compatible and if you find any problem during the installation, you can simply email the admin at firstname.lastname@example.org.