HP Business Inkjet 2300n Printer Driver Download
When it comes to business printing solution, HP Business InkJet 2300n is worth it. The features are designed for both low print expense and high performance. The print speed is various depending upon the print quality you expect. For instance, the print speed for mono and color prints in draft quality, is 26ppm and 22 ppm. The print color resolution is 4800x1200dpi for superior color print.
The combination of auto duplex functionality and 400-sheet input paper tray induce better paper management. The auto duplexer eliminates some issues anytime you print text documents double-sided. Not to mention your workgroup becomes more productive, and the two-sided page looks professional. HP Business InkJet 2300n gives you built-in LCD that displays important information toward the device. You also find some menus which you can choose based on your needs.
You might also like: HP Business Inkjet 2250 Series Printers
Connect HP Business InkJet 2300n to your PC, there are few options to pick from USB, LAN, to parallel. When it comes to ink cost, you better no worry. The ink capacity is huge for approximate up to 7500pages per ink cartridge. And as most people know that separate ink cartridge allows users to replace the ink that is low or empty only, not all of the colors. The time to replace the ink tank is also reduced.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
|Printer Type||Workgroup printer – ink-jet – color|
|Print Speed||Up to 26 ppm – black draft
Up to 9 ppm – black normal
Up to 4 ppm – black best
Up to 22 ppm – color draft
Up to 5 ppm – color normal
Up to 2 ppm – color best
|Max Resolution ( B&W )||1200 dpi|
|Max Resolution ( Color )||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Language Simulation||PCL 5C, PCL 6, PostScript 3|
|Media Type||Envelopes, transparencies, greeting cards, labels, plain paper, coated paper, photo paper, index cards, cards|
|Media Sizes||Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in), Statement (5.5 in x 8.5 in), B6 (4.92 in x 6.93 in)|
|Envelope Sizes||US No 10 (4.1 in x 9.5 in), International DL (4.33 in x 8.66 in), International C6 (4.5 in x 6.38 in), International C5 (6.38 in x 9 in), Monarch (3.87 in x 7.5 in), Japanese Chou No 3 (5 in x 9.25 in), Japanese Chou No 4 (3.5 in x 8.1 in)|
|Card / Label Sizes||A6 Card (4.13 in x 5.83 in), Hagaki Card (3.93 in x 5.83 in), 3 in x 5 in, 4 in x 6 in, 5 in x 8 in|
|Microsoft Certifications||Certified for Windows Vista|
|Consumables Included||1 x ink cartridge ( yellow ) – 28 ml – up to 1750 pages
1 x ink cartridge ( magenta ) – 28 ml – up to 1750 pages
1 x ink cartridge ( cyan ) – 28 ml – up to 1750 pages
1 x ink cartridge ( black ) – 69 ml – up to 1750 pages
1 x printhead ( magenta ) – up to 24000 pages
1 x printhead ( yellow ) – up to 24000 pages
1 x printhead ( cyan ) – up to 24000 pages
1 x printhead ( black ) – up to 16000 pages
|Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep||1 Watt|
|Frequency Required||50/60 Hz|
|RAM Installed ( Max )||64 MB / 320 MB (max)|
|Technology / Form Factor||SDRAM – DIMM 100-pin|
|Max Supported Size||320 MB|
|OS Required||Apple MacOS 9.1 or later, IBM OS/2, Linux, Microsoft Windows 2000 / NT4.0, Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit Edition, Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Microsoft Windows XP Professional, UNIX|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified||Yes|
|Product Line||HP Business Inkjet|
|Type||Drivers & Utilities, HP JetAdmin Utility administrative|
|Compatibility||Mac, PC, Unix|
Simple Steps of Installing HP Business InkJet 2300n Driver:
When you want to install the HP Business InkJet 2300n Driver to your printer, you will be able to find some ways that you can try. Among all of those ways, there are two ways that many people chose when they want to install the HP Business InkJet 2300n Driver on their computer. The first one is using the CD (first option) and the second one is without using the CD (second, third, and fourth options).
First Option: Installing HP Business InkJet 2300n Driver Using the CD Driver:
- The first thing that you need is the installation CD of HP Business InkJet 2300n printer. You will not need to worry about the CD since you will get the installation CD from the bundle package when you buy the HP Business InkJet 2300n printer.
- For the installation process, you just need to insert the CD driver for HP Business InkJet 2300n into your computer CD/DVD drive and let the program runs automatically. After that, you just need to follow all of the steps that are offered and you will be able to install the HP Business InkJet 2300n Driver.
Second Option: Installing HP Business InkJet 2300n Driver Using the Setup File:
- If you want to install the HP Business InkJet 2300n Driver using the setup file, you will need to firstly have the setup file that will be used to install the driver.
- When you already have the setup file, you just need to simply right-click on the setup file and run it as the administrator.
- The next thing that you need to do is choosing the printer type that you want to install based on your need and the specification of HP Business InkJet 2300n too. When everything is ready, you just need to click Next or Accept to go to the next step.
- When the process asks you to insert the USB cable, make sure you do that. After you insert the USB cable, the program will detect the printer and you just need to wait for the installation process to be done.
- Once the installation process is done, you are ready to use the HP Business InkJet 2300n printer.
Third Option: Installing HP Business InkJet 2300n Driver Using the “Add Device” Option:
- The first thing that you need to do is extracting the files that you need for the installation process. If you have not had the file needed, you can download the file that you need on the trusted links.
- The second step that you need to do is clicking “Start” and picking the option of “Device and Printers.”
- The third thing that you need to do is choosing the option “Add a Printer” to add the HP Business InkJet 2300n printer.
- The next step that you need to do is plugging in the USB cable that will connect you printer to the computer where you want the HP Business InkJet 2300n Driver to be installed.
- When you are asked if you have the disk, then you will need to pick the “Have Disk” option and lead the program to the specific folder where you have extracted the necessary files on the first step.
- When you have done that, you just need to wait for the whole processes to be finished and your HP Business InkJet 2300n Driver is installed.
Third Option: Updating HP Business InkJet 2300n Driver Using the Update Driver Option:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the “Device Manager” that you can easily find on the “My Computer” option. When you have accessed the window, you will mostly find the missing driver box on the window. On that missing driver box, you need to right-click and choose the option to “Update Driver.”
- When you have done all of those steps above, you will be able to get the option to install the printer manually from that windows. Make sure you do that.
- If you are asked the location of the driver for the HP Business InkJet 2300n, then you will need to lead the window to the location where you have extracted the files that you need to install the HP Business InkJet 2300n Driver.
- If the “Install” option has appeared, you just need to click that option and click “Next.
- You need to wait for few minutes for the process to finish and after the process is finished, you are ready to use the HP Business InkJet 2300n printing for any of your printing needs.
Fourth Option: Installing HP Business InkJet 2300n Driver Using the Local Area Network Cable:
- If you want to install HP Business InkJet 2300n Driver using the LAN cable, then you will need to simply share the HP Business InkJet 2300n printer using the LAN network.
- When you have shared HP Business InkJet 2300n printer, you can easily access the shared printer that you have (using the IP network of the specific computer or the sharing centre option) by selecting the “Connect” option to finish the whole processes.
Simple Steps of Sharing HP Business InkJet 2300n Printer Using LAN:
- The first thing that you need to do is installing the HP Business InkJet 2300n Driver and when you have done that, you will need to continue the process of sharing HP Business InkJet 2300n printer over the LAN.
- The second thing that you need to do is right-click on the printer icon that you can find on your screen and choose the “Printer Properties” that you can find there.
- Once the window is opened, you can simply click on the “Sharing” tab that is on the top part of the window and get the option of “Share This Printer.
- For those who are using some different version of Windows, the x32 and x64 bit, you will need to tick on the box for the x64 and x86-bit option. This one is important to make sure that the printer can be used by all of the computers even though the operating systems.
- Basically, when this step is finished, the sharing printer process is finished. Even though, you might want to do the next step to make sure that the other computers are able to access the main host computer. This way, all other users will have the easier connection over their computer. To do that, you need to find the “Open Network and Sharing Center” that can be found on the clock bar on the lower right of your home screen.
- When another window appears, you need to pick “Change Advanced Sharing Setting” to continue to the next process.
- You need to pick the “File and Printer Sharing” option and find the “Turn on File and Printer Sharing”
- The last step that you need to do is turning off the password for the sharing on “Turn Off Password Protected Sharing”
Those are some simple steps that you need to do if you want to start sharing your HP Business InkJet 2300n printer using the LAN connection. When everything is done, you can try using the HP Business InkJet 2300n printer using the LAN connection.
|Business Inkjet 2300n Windows Vista / XP||12.82 MB||Download|
|Business Inkjet 2300n Windows 2000 / Server 2003 / XP||3.61 MB||Download|
|Business Inkjet 2300n Windows 2000 / NT / XP||42.59 MB||Download|
|Business Inkjet 2300n MacOS / MacOS X||13.91 MB||Download|
|Business Inkjet 2300n Windows 7 32 & 64 bit / Vista 32 & 64 bit / XP||4.69 MB||Download|
|Business Inkjet 2300n MacOS X||29.31 MB||Download|
You might also like: HP Business Inkjet 2230 Series Printer
For your information, all of the links that you can use for downloading the necessary files to install HP Business InkJet 2300n are currently active since all of those links have been checked by the admin from hpdriversupport.net. To make it even better, you need to check the specification of the computer where you are going to install the HP Business InkJet 2300n to make sure everything is fine and compatible and if you find any problem during the installation, you can simply email the admin at email@example.com.