HP Business Inkjet 1000 Printer Driver Download
It is no longer a secret that a business oriented inkjet printer is pricey. However, business owners who yearn for affordable printing device for business, HP Business InkJet 1000 is their solution. Not only because the said printer is less pricey, but also it’s great when it comes to performance. In addition, it’s capability to handle 6,250 papers every each month for duty cycle. In order to allow you to print more, this business printer is equipped with huge capacity ink system.
That is not that only, since huge-sized ink tank means you can minimize the ink cost. HP Business InkJet 1000 has individual ink cartridge and print head that give you many benefits. First, it makes you can keep the unused ink. Second, there is no need for to re-adjust the print head and more. When it comes to set up this affordable printer for business, you find it straightforward.
HP Business Inkjet 1000 is both compact and lightweight, therefore,you have no problem to move around the printer. Though, many business owners expect that this device is able to store more than 150-sheet, still it is adequate. You find auto duplex functionality which help you a lot when it comes to paper management.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
|Printer Type||Personal printer – ink-jet – color|
|Ink Palette Supported (Colors)||4-ink|
|Print Speed||Up to 23 ppm – black draft – A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
Up to 6 ppm – black normal – A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
Up to 18 ppm – color draft – A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
Up to 5 ppm – color normal – A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
|Max Resolution ( B&W )||1200 dpi|
|Max Resolution ( Color )||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Media Type||banners, cards, envelopes, photo paper, plain paper, recycled paper, transparencies|
|Media Sizes||A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), A6 (4.13 in x 5.83 in), B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in), Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)|
|Envelope Sizes||International C5 (6.38 in x 9 in), International C6 (4.5 in x 6.38 in), International DL (4.33 in x 8.66 in), US A2 (4.4 in x 5.75 in), US No 10 (4.1 in x 9.5 in)|
|Monthly Duty Cycle (max)||6250 pages|
|Media Type Class||envelopes, film / transparencies, other, photo paper, plain paper|
|Media Size Class||A4/Legal|
|Connector Type||4 pin USB Type B|
|Max Speed||18 ppm, 23 ppm, 5 ppm, 6 ppm|
|Media Size||A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)|
|Output Quality||black draft, black normal, color draft, color normal|
|Media Load Type||automatic|
|Media Feeder Max Format||Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)|
|Media Feeder Capacity||150 sheets|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.6.8 – iOS, Android, Windows RT 12|
|Product Line||HP Business Inkjet|
Simple Steps of Installing HP Business InkJet 1000 Driver:
When you want to install the HP Business InkJet 1000 Driver to your printer, you will be able to find some ways that you can try. Among all of those ways, there are two ways that many people chose when they want to install the HP Business InkJet 1000 Driver on their computer. The first one is using the CD (first option) and the second one is without using the CD (second, third, and fourth options).
First Option: Installing HP Business InkJet 1000 Driver Using the CD Driver:
- The first thing that you need is the installation CD of HP Business InkJet 1000 printer. You will not need to worry about the CD since you will get the installation CD from the bundle package when you buy the HP Business InkJet 1000 printer.
- For the installation process, you just need to insert the CD driver for HP Business InkJet 1000 into your computer CD/DVD drive and let the program runs automatically. After that, you just need to follow all of the steps that are offered and you will be able to install the HP Business InkJet 1000 Driver.
Second Option: Installing HP Business InkJet 1000 Driver Using the Setup File:
- If you want to install the HP Business InkJet 1000 Driver using the setup file, you will need to firstly have the setup file that will be used to install the driver.
- When you already have the setup file, you just need to simply right-click on the setup file and run it as the administrator.
- The next thing that you need to do is choosing the printer type that you want to install based on your need and the specification of HP Business InkJet 1000 too. When everything is ready, you just need to click Next or Accept to go to the next step.
- When the process asks you to insert the USB cable, make sure you do that. After you insert the USB cable, the program will detect the printer and you just need to wait for the installation process to be done.
- Once the installation process is done, you are ready to use the HP Business InkJet 1000 printer.
Third Option: Installing HP Business InkJet 1000 Driver Using the “Add Device” Option:
- The first thing that you need to do is extracting the files that you need for the installation process. If you have not had the file needed, you can download the file that you need on the trusted links.
- The second step that you need to do is clicking “Start” and picking the option of “Device and Printers.”
- The third thing that you need to do is choosing the option “Add a Printer” to add the HP Business InkJet 1000 printer.
- The next step that you need to do is plugging in the USB cable that will connect you printer to the computer where you want the HP Business InkJet 1000 Driver to be installed.
- When you are asked if you have the disk, then you will need to pick the “Have Disk” option and lead the program to the specific folder where you have extracted the necessary files on the first step.
- When you have done that, you just need to wait for the whole processes to be finished and your HP Business InkJet 1000 Driver is installed.
Third Option: Updating HP Business InkJet 1000 Driver Using the Update Driver Option:
- The first thing that you need to do is going to the “Device Manager” that you can easily find on the “My Computer” option. When you have accessed the window, you will mostly find the missing driver box on the window. On that missing driver box, you need to right-click and choose the option to “Update Driver.”
- When you have done all of those steps above, you will be able to get the option to install the printer manually from that windows. Make sure you do that.
- If you are asked the location of the driver for the HP Business InkJet 1000, then you will need to lead the window to the location where you have extracted the files that you need to install the HP Business InkJet 1000 Driver.
- If the “Install” option has appeared, you just need to click that option and click “Next.
- You need to wait for few minutes for the process to finish and after the process is finished, you are ready to use the HP Business InkJet 1000 printing for any of your printing needs.
Fourth Option: Installing HP Business InkJet 1000 Driver Using the Local Area Network Cable:
- If you want to install HP Business InkJet 1000 Driver using the LAN cable, then you will need to simply share the HP Business InkJet 1000 printer using the LAN network.
- When you have shared HP Business InkJet 1000 printer, you can easily access the shared printer that you have (using the IP network of the specific computer or the sharing centre option) by selecting the “Connect” option to finish the whole processes.
Simple Steps of Sharing HP Business InkJet 1000 Printer Using LAN:
- The first thing that you need to do is installing the HP Business InkJet 1000 Driver and when you have done that, you will need to continue the process of sharing HP Business InkJet 1000 printer over the LAN.
- The second thing that you need to do is right-click on the printer icon that you can find on your screen and choose the “Printer Properties” that you can find there.
- Once the window is opened, you can simply click on the “Sharing” tab that is on the top part of the window and get the option of “Share This Printer.
- For those who are using some different version of Windows, the x32 and x64 bit, you will need to tick on the box for the x64 and x86-bit option. This one is important to make sure that the printer can be used by all of the computers even though the operating systems.
- Basically, when this step is finished, the sharing printer process is finished. Even though, you might want to do the next step to make sure that the other computers are able to access the main host computer. This way, all other users will have the easier connection over their computer. To do that, you need to find the “Open Network and Sharing Center” that can be found on the clock bar on the lower right of your home screen.
- When another window appears, you need to pick “Change Advanced Sharing Setting” to continue to the next process.
- You need to pick the “File and Printer Sharing” option and find the “Turn on File and Printer Sharing”
- The last step that you need to do is turning off the password for the sharing on “Turn Off Password Protected Sharing”
Those are some simple steps that you need to do if you want to start sharing your HP Business InkJet 1000 printer using the LAN connection. When everything is done, you can try using the HP Business InkJet 1000 printer using the LAN connection.
For your information, all of the links that you can use for downloading the necessary files to install HP Business InkJet 1000 are currently active since all of those links have been checked by the admin from hpdriversupport.net. To make it even better, you need to check the specification of the computer where you are going to install the HP Business InkJet 1000 to make sure everything is fine and compatible and if you find any problem during the installation, you can simply email the admin at firstname.lastname@example.org.